

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Wed,
26 Jul 2006 14:49:12 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nf-out-0910.google.com (nf-out-0910.google.com [64.233.182.185])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.6/8.13.6) with ESMTP id k6Q6n9X3048733	for <[email-masked]>;
Wed, 26 Jul 2006 14:49:10 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nf-out-0910.google.com with SMTP id l35so500356nfa for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 25 Jul 2006 23:49:08 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.78.179.12 with SMTP id b12mr2895688huf; Tue,
25 Jul 2006 23:49:08 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.78.198.11 with SMTP id v11cs85471huf; Tue,
25 Jul 2006 23:49:08 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.111.14 with SMTP id o14mr1586305pym; Tue,
25 Jul 2006 23:49:07 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.gmail.com with ESMTP id w63si337119pyw.2006.07.25.23.49.07; Tue,
25 Jul 2006 23:49:07 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.13.7/8.13.7) with ESMTP id k6PGFxxu008808; Wed,
26 Jul 2006 01:47:55 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 5227009 for [email-masked]; Wed,
26 Jul 2006 01:47:54 -0500
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.13.7/8.13.7) with ESMTP id k6Q6lsjq005447 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 26 Jul 2006 01:47:54 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.13.7/8.13.7) with ESMTP id k6Q6ls4u008010 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 26 Jul 2006 01:47:54 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.13.7/8.13.7/Submit)
id k6Q6lshU008009 for [email-masked]; Wed, 26 Jul 2006 01:47:54 -0500
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 01:47:54 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
X-Forwarded-To: [email-masked]
X-Gmail-Received: 74ab3e720bd9a6a338ee12d639f7036b5e4a1e3c
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=IIIIIII, Probability=7%, Report='__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0,
__HAS_MSGID 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __SANE_MSGID 0,
__STOCK_CRUFT 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 260600
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TD DOWNGRADED FROM TS 0605 KAEMI (0605)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  260600UTC 25N 115E
MOVE  WNW 10KT
PRES  996HPA =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.