

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sat,
05 Aug 2006 08:39:48 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nf-out-0910.google.com (nf-out-0910.google.com [64.233.182.189])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.6/8.13.6) with ESMTP id k750dj5R032554	for <[email-masked]>;
Sat, 05 Aug 2006 08:39:46 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nf-out-0910.google.com with SMTP id y38so208438nfb for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 04 Aug 2006 17:39:44 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.78.117.10 with SMTP id p10mr1760148huc; Fri,
04 Aug 2006 17:39:44 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.78.197.14 with SMTP id u14cs90649huf; Fri,
04 Aug 2006 17:39:44 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.63.2 with SMTP id q2mr6062849pyk; Fri,
04 Aug 2006 17:39:43 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.gmail.com with ESMTP id i70si1200552pye.2006.08.04.17.39.43; Fri,
04 Aug 2006 17:39:43 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.13.7/8.13.7) with ESMTP id k750BU4K009721; Fri,
04 Aug 2006 19:38:27 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 5446477 for [email-masked]; Fri,
04 Aug 2006 19:38:27 -0500
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.13.7/8.13.7) with ESMTP id k750cQg6011318 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 04 Aug 2006 19:38:26 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.13.7/8.13.7) with ESMTP id k750cQDk029187 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 04 Aug 2006 19:38:26 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.13.7/8.13.7/Submit)
id k750cQiX029185 for [email-masked]; Fri, 04 Aug 2006 19:38:26 -0500
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 19:38:26 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
X-Forwarded-To: [email-masked]
X-Gmail-Received: b9cbf7062ac6d400bfd0e12b31da905220704747
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=IIIIIII, Probability=7%, Report='__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0,
__HAS_MSGID 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __SANE_MSGID 0,
__STOCK_CRUFT 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 050000
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TD DOWNGRADED FROM TS 0606 PRAPIROON (0606)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  050000UTC 24N 107E
MOVE  W 10KT
PRES  998HPA =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.