

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Thu,
10 Aug 2006 06:08:58 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from ug-out-1314.google.com (ug-out-1314.google.com [66.249.92.172])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.6/8.13.6) with ESMTP id k79M8thL008238	for <[email-masked]>;
Thu, 10 Aug 2006 06:08:57 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by ug-out-1314.google.com with SMTP id j40so284137ugd for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 09 Aug 2006 15:08:55 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.78.166.7 with SMTP id o7mr745672hue; Wed,
09 Aug 2006 15:08:55 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.78.197.14 with SMTP id u14cs110598huf; Wed,
09 Aug 2006 15:08:54 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.114.16 with SMTP id r16mr2420537pym; Wed,
09 Aug 2006 15:08:53 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.gmail.com with ESMTP id d13si1155477pyd.2006.08.09.15.08.53; Wed,
09 Aug 2006 15:08:53 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.13.7/8.13.7) with ESMTP id k79GHoUW001125; Wed,
09 Aug 2006 17:08:02 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 5550761 for [email-masked]; Wed,
09 Aug 2006 17:08:02 -0500
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.13.7/8.13.7) with ESMTP id k79M82Vr000586 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 09 Aug 2006 17:08:02 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.13.7/8.13.7) with ESMTP id k79M82cF023403 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 09 Aug 2006 17:08:02 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.13.7/8.13.7/Submit)
id k79M823x023398 for [email-masked]; Wed, 09 Aug 2006 17:08:02 -0500
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 17:08:02 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
X-Forwarded-To: [email-masked]
X-Gmail-Received: 0416f5c988aa49eb609c3f776b2d94f59b744221
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=IIIIIII, Probability=7%, Report='__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0,
__HAS_MSGID 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __SANE_MSGID 0,
__STOCK_CRUFT 0'

WTPQ22 RJTD 092100
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TS 0609 BOPHA (0609)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  092100UTC 21.2N 116.2E FAIR
MOVE  SW 10KT
PRES  992HPA
MXWD  035KT
30KT  90NM
FORECAST
24HF  102100UTC 21.4N 112.4E 80NM 70% TROPICAL DEPRESSION =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.