

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Thu,
10 Aug 2006 09:15:58 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nf-out-0910.google.com (nf-out-0910.google.com [64.233.182.184])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.6/8.13.6) with ESMTP id k7A1FtTm048043	for <[email-masked]>;
Thu, 10 Aug 2006 09:15:56 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nf-out-0910.google.com with SMTP id o63so369561nfa for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 09 Aug 2006 18:15:55 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.78.185.16 with SMTP id i16mr907359huf; Wed,
09 Aug 2006 18:15:55 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.78.197.14 with SMTP id u14cs12399huf; Wed,
09 Aug 2006 18:15:55 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.9.15 with SMTP id m15mr2779279pyi; Wed,
09 Aug 2006 18:15:53 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.gmail.com with ESMTP id d13si1297110pyd.2006.08.09.18.15.53; Wed,
09 Aug 2006 18:15:53 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.13.7/8.13.7) with ESMTP id k7A10eD0013652; Wed,
09 Aug 2006 20:14:49 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 5553331 for [email-masked]; Wed,
09 Aug 2006 20:14:49 -0500
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.13.7/8.13.7) with ESMTP id k7A1EnPr014578 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 09 Aug 2006 20:14:49 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.13.7/8.13.7) with ESMTP id k7A1Enni019540 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 09 Aug 2006 20:14:49 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.13.7/8.13.7/Submit)
id k7A1EnV1019531 for [email-masked]; Wed, 09 Aug 2006 20:14:49 -0500
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 20:14:49 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
X-Forwarded-To: [email-masked]
X-Gmail-Received: bbde6166fbb46ce102884be9c4b178f5fc7cf6fe
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=IIIIIII, Probability=7%, Report='__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0,
__HAS_MSGID 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __SANE_MSGID 0,
__STOCK_CRUFT 0'

WTPQ22 RJTD 100000
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TS 0609 BOPHA (0609)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  100000UTC 21.2N 116.2E FAIR
MOVE  WSW 07KT
PRES  992HPA
MXWD  035KT
30KT  90NM
FORECAST
24HF  110000UTC 21.4N 111.8E 80NM 70% TROPICAL DEPRESSION =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.