

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Thu,
10 Aug 2006 15:07:23 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nf-out-0910.google.com (nf-out-0910.google.com [64.233.182.189])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.6/8.13.6) with ESMTP id k7A77KtG010290	for <[email-masked]>;
Thu, 10 Aug 2006 15:07:22 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nf-out-0910.google.com with SMTP id y38so451462nfb for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 10 Aug 2006 00:07:18 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.78.133.10 with SMTP id g10mr1069708hud; Thu,
10 Aug 2006 00:07:18 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.78.197.14 with SMTP id u14cs33506huf; Thu,
10 Aug 2006 00:07:18 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.78.9 with SMTP id f9mr3236317pyl; Thu,
10 Aug 2006 00:07:17 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.gmail.com with ESMTP id j76si1491733pyd.2006.08.10.00.07.17; Thu,
10 Aug 2006 00:07:17 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.13.7/8.13.7) with ESMTP id k7A2nc9k021536; Thu,
10 Aug 2006 02:06:32 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 5558250 for [email-masked]; Thu,
10 Aug 2006 02:06:31 -0500
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.13.7/8.13.7) with ESMTP id k7A76VYL007583 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 10 Aug 2006 02:06:31 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.13.7/8.13.7) with ESMTP id k7A76UuP020943 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 10 Aug 2006 02:06:30 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.13.7/8.13.7/Submit)
id k7A76U5Y020936 for [email-masked]; Thu, 10 Aug 2006 02:06:30 -0500
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 02:06:30 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
X-Forwarded-To: [email-masked]
X-Gmail-Received: 62ac5702dce94bd891fe8f4d2c313b4cc0a7a0f3
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=IIIIIII, Probability=7%, Report='__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0,
__HAS_MSGID 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __SANE_MSGID 0,
__STOCK_CRUFT 0'

WTPQ22 RJTD 100600
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TD DOWNGRADED FROM TS 0609 BOPHA (0609)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  100600UTC 21N 116E
MOVE  WSW SLOWLY
PRES  996HPA =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.