

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Fri,
11 Aug 2006 08:50:06 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nf-out-0910.google.com (nf-out-0910.google.com [64.233.182.190])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.6/8.13.6) with ESMTP id k7B0o16w015922	for <[email-masked]>;
Fri, 11 Aug 2006 08:50:03 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nf-out-0910.google.com with SMTP id y38so750742nfb for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 10 Aug 2006 17:50:00 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.78.127.6 with SMTP id z6mr1946866huc; Thu,
10 Aug 2006 17:49:59 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.78.197.14 with SMTP id u14cs22973huf; Thu,
10 Aug 2006 17:49:58 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.106.15 with SMTP id i15mr4869417pym; Thu,
10 Aug 2006 17:49:58 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.gmail.com with ESMTP id a75si2711757pyf.2006.08.10.17.49.57; Thu,
10 Aug 2006 17:49:58 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.13.7/8.13.7) with ESMTP id k7AMWqDB016948; Thu,
10 Aug 2006 19:49:06 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 5575383 for [email-masked]; Thu,
10 Aug 2006 19:49:06 -0500
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.13.7/8.13.7) with ESMTP id k7B0n6pL027527 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 10 Aug 2006 19:49:06 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.13.7/8.13.7) with ESMTP id k7B0n6Og002108 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 10 Aug 2006 19:49:06 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.13.7/8.13.7/Submit)
id k7B0n6pk002106 for [email-masked]; Thu, 10 Aug 2006 19:49:06 -0500
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 19:49:06 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
X-Forwarded-To: [email-masked]
X-Gmail-Received: 59a2568031dbc30aa7f6f0bbab7c5348d9f853c8
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=IIIIIII, Probability=7%, Report='__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0,
__HAS_MSGID 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __SANE_MSGID 0,
__STOCK_CRUFT 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 110000
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TD DOWNGRADED FROM TS 0608 SAOMAI (0608)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  110000UTC 28N 117E
MOVE  WNW 10KT
PRES  996HPA =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.