

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Wed,
16 Aug 2006 09:10:52 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nf-out-0910.google.com (nf-out-0910.google.com [64.233.182.190])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.6/8.13.6) with ESMTP id k7G1Al1h022872	for <[email-masked]>;
Wed, 16 Aug 2006 09:10:50 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nf-out-0910.google.com with SMTP id l35so472517nfa for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 15 Aug 2006 18:10:46 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.48.210.20 with SMTP id i20mr62911nfg; Tue,
15 Aug 2006 18:10:46 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.78.197.14 with SMTP id u14cs63486huf; Tue,
15 Aug 2006 18:10:46 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.60.16 with SMTP id n16mr177651pyk; Tue,
15 Aug 2006 18:10:46 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.gmail.com with ESMTP id z80si30209pyg.2006.08.15.18.10.45; Tue,
15 Aug 2006 18:10:46 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.13.7/8.13.7) with ESMTP id k7FB01Hn010975; Tue,
15 Aug 2006 20:10:06 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 5672982 for [email-masked]; Tue,
15 Aug 2006 20:10:06 -0500
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.13.7/8.13.7) with ESMTP id k7G1A5Sp001265 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 15 Aug 2006 20:10:06 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.13.7/8.13.7) with ESMTP id k7G1A5Yc018618 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 15 Aug 2006 20:10:05 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.13.7/8.13.7/Submit)
id k7G1A5Ht018614 for [email-masked]; Tue, 15 Aug 2006 20:10:05 -0500
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 20:10:05 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
X-Forwarded-To: [email-masked]
X-Gmail-Received: 392a2be0c27e4390a8220bc82af759be977e4da1
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=IIIIIII, Probability=7%, Report='__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0,
__HAS_MSGID 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __SANE_MSGID 0,
__STOCK_CRUFT 0'

WTPQ21 RJTD 160000
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TD DOWNGRADED FROM TS 0611 SONAMU (0611)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  160000UTC 30N 140E
MOVE  N 35KT
PRES  996HPA =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.