

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sun,
20 Aug 2006 11:37:33 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nf-out-0910.google.com (nf-out-0910.google.com [64.233.182.186])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.6/8.13.6) with ESMTP id k7K3bULc074287	for <[email-masked]>;
Sun, 20 Aug 2006 11:37:32 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nf-out-0910.google.com with SMTP id m18so1712093nfc for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 19 Aug 2006 20:37:29 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.49.29.3 with SMTP id g3mr5955416nfj; Sat,
19 Aug 2006 20:37:29 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.78.197.14 with SMTP id u14cs25098huf; Sat,
19 Aug 2006 20:37:29 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.113.12 with SMTP id q12mr9764468pym; Sat,
19 Aug 2006 20:37:28 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.gmail.com with ESMTP id w25si5636717pyw.2006.08.19.20.37.28; Sat,
19 Aug 2006 20:37:28 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.13.7/8.13.7) with ESMTP id k7K3OBAn024618; Sat,
19 Aug 2006 22:36:47 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 5765675 for [email-masked]; Sat,
19 Aug 2006 22:36:47 -0500
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.13.7/8.13.7) with ESMTP id k7K3alLd025615 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 19 Aug 2006 22:36:47 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.13.7/8.13.7) with ESMTP id k7K3aksn015131 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 19 Aug 2006 22:36:46 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.13.7/8.13.7/Submit)
id k7K3akj1015112 for [email-masked]; Sat, 19 Aug 2006 22:36:46 -0500
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 22:36:46 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
X-Forwarded-To: [email-masked]
X-Gmail-Received: e90be28afcf6157283ab711ac82b132730ee8d1d
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=IIIIIII, Probability=7%, Report='__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0,
__HAS_MSGID 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __SANE_MSGID 0,
__STOCK_CRUFT 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 200300
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TD DOWNGRADED FROM TS 0610 WUKONG (0610)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  200300UTC 39N 130E
MOVE  N 10KT
PRES  1002HPA =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.