Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 08:56:07 -0500

591 
TPPN12 PGTW 021354 COR

A. TROPICAL DEPRESSION 10W (NW OF GUAM)

B. 02/1132Z

C. 20.2N

D. 135.9E

E. SIX/MTSAT

F. T2.0/2.0/D0.5/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 38A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. LLCC DIFFICULT TO LOCATE IN
INFRARED IMAGERY. MICROWAVE IMAGERY AND ANMTN/EXTRAPOLATION USED
TO HELP LOCATE LLCC. CNVCTN WRAP OF .35 ON LOG10 SPIRAL YIELDS A
DT OF 2.0. PT AND MET AGREE. DBO DT. CORRECTED COMMENTS IN
REMARKS.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   02/0758Z  20.0N  136.4E  AMSU
   02/0823Z  20.3N  136.4E  SSMS
   02/0930Z  20.3N  136.3E  SSMS

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.