Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 09:09:41 -0500

516 
TXPN25 KNES 021408
SIMWIR

A.  10W (NONAME)

B.  02/1332Z

C.  20.8N

D.  136.3E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T2.0/2.0/S0.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/AMSU

H.  REMARKS...FT BASED ON DT.  ALL FACTORS AGREE DESPITE POORLY DEFINED
CENTER.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    02/1153Z 21.2N 135.8E AMSU

...BALDWIN

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.