Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 13:32:05 -0500

569 
TPPN12 PGTW 021823

A. FORMER TYPHOON 08W (KOMPASU)

B. 02/1732Z

C. 41.1N

D. 135.4E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. XT3.5/3.5/W0.5/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 70/PBO ANMTN. LLCC YIELDS 20KT. FORWARD MOVEMENT
COMPONENT YIELDS 8KTS. CNVCTN WRAPS .20 ONLOG10 SPIRAL YIELDING
25KT. XT OF 53KTS YIELDS 3.5 T-NO.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   ROSS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.