Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 15:11:18 -0500

479 
FQPS01 NFFN 021800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Sep 022000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Sep 031800 UTC.

 TROUGH T1 07S 160E 09S 165E SLOW MOVING. FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080
MILES OF T1.

WEAK TROUGH T2 12S 175E 17S 175W SLOW MOVING. FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080
MILES OF T2. 

TROUGH T3 14S 172W 18S 164W 23S 158W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
SOME SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF T3. 

FRONT F1 17S 174W 21S 166W 25S 160W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
SOME SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF F1.

IN THE AREA BETWEEN 10S AND 20S AND WEST OF 175E, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 25 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EATSERLY SWELLS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.