Subject: Pacific-NW: Tropical Depression 10w Advisory Number 5

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 16:54:53 -0500

WTPQ33 PGUM 022154
TCPPQ3

BULLETIN
TROPICAL DEPRESSION 10W ADVISORY NUMBER 5
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU WP102010
8 AM CHST FRI SEP 3 2010

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION 10W MOVING RAPIDLY NORTHWEST...

NO TROPICAL CYCLONE WATCHES OR WARNINGS ARE IN EFFECT.

AT 700 AM CHST...2100Z...THE CENTER OF TROPICAL DEPRESSION 10W WAS 
LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 22.6 DEGREES NORTH AND LONGITUDE 134.0 DEGREES 
EAST. THIS IS ABOUT 945 MILES NORTHWEST OF GUAM AND 945 MILES 
NORTH-NORTHWEST OF YAP.

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 10W IS MOVING NORTHWEST AT 20 MPH. THIS GENERAL 
MOTION IS EXPECTED TO CONTINUE DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS WITH A 
DECREASE IN FORWARD SPEED.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE 35 MPH. TROPICAL DEPESSION 10W SHOULD 
SLOWLY INTENSIFY...AND MAY BECOME A TROPICAL STORM WITHIN THE NEXT 
12 HOURS.

REPEATING THE 700 AM CHST POSITION...LATITUDE 22.6 DEGREES NORTH AND 
LONGITUDE 134.0 DEGREES EAST...MOVING NORTHWEST AT 20 MPH WITH 
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS OF 35 MPH.

THE NEXT ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE AT 
2 PM THIS AFTERNOON. 

$$

ZIOBRO

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.