Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 17:18:14 -0500

926 
TXPN25 KNES 022216
SIMWIR

A.  10W (NONAME)

B.  02/2032Z

C.  21.9N

D.  134.3E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T2.5/2.5/D0.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR

H.  REMARKS...SYSTEM IS SLOW TO DEVELOP WITH DT=2.5 BASED ON 4/10
BANDING. MET=3.0. FT BASED ON PT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...SWANSON

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.