Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 19:38:14 -0500

488 
TPPN12 PGTW 030033

A. FORMER TROPICAL DEPRESSION 08W (KOMPASU)

B. 02/2332Z

C. 41.5N

D. 137.5E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. XT3.5/3.5/D0.5/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 70/PBO ANMTN. LLCC YIELDS 20KT. FORWARD MOVEMENT
COMPONENT YIELDS 10 KTS. CNVCTN BRANDING WRAPS 1.5 YIELDING
25KTS. XT OF 55KT YIELDS 3.5 T-NO.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   ROSS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.