Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 22:11:10 -0500

436 
TPPN13 PGTW 030310

A. TROPICAL DEPRESSION 10W (SE OF OKINAWA)

B. 03/0232Z

C. 23.0N

D. 132.4E

E. SIX/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 40A/PBO SBC/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   02/2145Z  22.5N  133.4E  TRMM
   02/2203Z  22.7N  133.4E  SSMS

   ROSS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.