Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 22:12:10 -0500

400 
TXPN25 KNES 030310
SIMWIR

A.  10W (NONAME)

B.  03/0232Z

C.  23.2N

D.  131.8E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T2.5/2.5/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/SSMIS

H.  REMARKS...CONVECTION WRAPS .5 ON LOG10 SPIRAL YIELDING A DT OF 2.5.
MET AND PT = 2.5.  FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    02/2342Z 22.9N 132.8E SSMIS

...KIBLER

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.