Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 22:15:05 -0500

347 
TPPN12 PGTW 030310

A. FORMER TYPHOON 08W (KOMPASU)

B. 03/0232Z

C. 41.6N

D. 138.5E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 70/PBO ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   02/2158Z  41.7N  136.4E  SSMS
   02/2256Z  41.4N  136.6E  AMSU

   ROSS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.