Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 22:56:26 -0500

328 
ATPQ40 PGUM 030356
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST FRI SEP 3 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 10W IS CENTERED AT 23N133E...ABOUT 1000 MILES 
NORTHWEST OF GUAM AND MOVING NORTHWEST AT 20 MPH WITH MAXIMUM WINDS 
OF 35 MPH. NUMEROUS SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE OCCURRING 
WITHIN 65 MILES OF THE CENTER. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON 
TROPICAL DEPRESSION 10W...SEE PUBLIC ADVISORIES ISSUED BY THE 
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE UNDER WMO HEADER WTPQ33 PGUM AND BULLETINS 
FROM JTWC UNDER WMO HEADER WTPN33 PGTW.

A MONSOON TROUGH EXTENDS EASTWARD FROM LUZON TO A WEAK CIRCULATION 
CENTERED WELL NORTHWEST OF PALAU AT 19N129E...THEN CONTINUES 
NORTHEASTWARD TO TROPICAL DEPRESSION 10W. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND 
ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND NEAR THE TROUGH AXIS OVER THE 
PHILIPPINE SEA BETWEEN 17N AND 22N FROM 130E TO 132E...AND WELL 
NORTH OF PALAU AND YAP WITHIN 120 MILES OF A LINE FROM 22N133E TO 
21N137E...AND WITHIN 70 MILES OF A LINE FROM 22N141E TO 17N139E. 

A SURFACE TROUGH RUNS FROM EQ131E TO 14N141E. SCATTERED SHOWERS 
AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND SOUTHWEST OF KOROR BETWEEN 2N 
AND 5N FROM WEST OF 130E TO 133E...WITHIN 40 MILES OF A LINE WEST OF 
KOROR FROM 5N132E TO 12N136E...AND NORTH OF YAP BETWEEN 12N AND 16N 
FROM 137E TO 140E.   

AN UPPER LOW CENTERED NORTH OF 25N IS TRIGGERING SCATTERED SHOWERS 
AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS NORTHEAST OF WAKE ISLAND BETWEEN 23N AND 
25N FROM 169E TO 175E.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS TRIGGERING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS EAST OF GUAM BETWEEN 12N AND 16N FROM 145E TO 
152E...AND OVER MAJURO WITHIN 50 MILES OF A LINE FROM 6N168E TO 
9N180.    

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.