Subject: Western Pacific: Synoptic Discussion For The Marianas

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 00:01:11 -0500

010 
FXPQ60 PGUM 030501
AFDPQ 

AREA FORECAST DISCUSSION
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
301 PM CHST FRI SEP 3 2010

.SYNOPSIS...
BOTH SATELLITE AND RADAR INDICATE THAT THE WIDESPREAD CLOUDINESS AND
SHOWERS OF EARLIER TODAY ARE RAPIDLY DISSPATING. OUTFLOW FROM THE
AREA OF RAIN EAST OF GUAM HAS BRIEFLY PUSHED EAST WINDS UP A BIT
THIS AFTERNOON...INTO THE 15-20 MPH RANGE AROUND GUAM.

&&

.DISCUSSION...
WITH THE DEPARTURE OF TD 10W...NOW OVER 1000 MILES NW OF GUAM...THE
WEATHER IS RAPIDLY SETTLING DOWN ACROSS THE MARIANAS. MODELS SHOW
LITTLE IN THE WAY OF SIGNIFICANT WEATHER MAKERS FOR THE NEXT WEEK
OR MORE...JUST MODERATE TRADES AND ISOLATED SHOWERS. 

&&

.EASTERN MICRONESIA...
TO BE ADDED AFTER 5 PM.

&&

.WESTERN MICRONESIA...
TO BE ADDED AFTER 5 PM.

&&

.GUM WATCHES/WARNINGS/ADVISORIES...
GU...NONE.
MARIANAS WATERS...NONE.
&&

$$

MIDDLEBROOKE/DEVITA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.