Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 01:29:04 -0500

339 
TPPN11 PGTW 030626

A. FORMER TROPICAL STORM 08W (KOMPASU)

B. 03/0532Z

C. 40.8N

D. 139.8E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. XT3.0/3.5/S0.0/24HRS  STT: W0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 70/PBO ANMTN. WELL DEFINED LLCC WITH FORWARD MOTION
OF 18KTS AND WRAP OF .10 ON LOG10 SPIRAL YIELDS XT3.0.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.