Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 03:01:15 -0500

570 
FQPS01 NFFN 030700
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Sep 030800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Sep 040600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 07S 160E 10S 170E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY
IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ1.

WEAK TROUGH T1 12S 173E 17S 175W SLOW MOVING. FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080
MILES OF T1. 

TROUGH T2 19S 161W 25S 150W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF T2. 

FRONT F1 18S 173W 22S 164W 25S 158W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
SOME SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF F1.

IN THE AREA BETWEEN 10S AND 20S AND WEST OF 175E, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 25 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EATSERLY SWELLS.

IN THE AREA BETWEEN 10S AND 18S AND EAST OF 165W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 25 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.