Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 04:16:21 -0500

588 
TXPN25 KNES 030915
SIMWIR

A.  10W (MALOU)

B.  03/0832Z

C.  23.9N

D.  130.4E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T2.5/2.5/D0.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/AMSRE

H.  REMARKS...CONVECTION WRAPS .4 ON LOG10 SPIRAL YIELDING A DT OF 2.5.
MET = 3.0 AND PT = 2.5.  FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    03/0433Z 23.9N 130.9E AMSRE

...KIBLER

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.