Subject: Pacific-NW: Tropical Storm Malou (10w) Advisory Number 7

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 04:28:35 -0500

WTPQ33 PGUM 030928
TCPPQ3

BULLETIN
TROPICAL STORM MALOU (10W) ADVISORY NUMBER 7
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU WP102010
8 PM CHST FRI SEP 3 2010

...10W UPGRADED TO A TROPICAL STORM AND NAMED MALOU...

NO TROPICAL CYCLONE WATCHES OR WARNINGS ARE IN EFFECT.

AT 700 PM CHST...0900Z...THE CENTER OF TROPICAL STORM MALOU WAS 
LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 24.2 DEGREES NORTH AND LONGITUDE 130.5 DEGREES 
EAST. THIS IS ABOUT 1190 MILES NORTHWEST OF GUAM AND 225 MILES 
SOUTHEAST OF OKINAWA.

TROPICAL STORM MALOU IS MOVING WEST-NORTHWEST AT 22 MPH. TROPICAL 
STORM MALOU IS EXPECTED TO MAKE A SLIGHT TURN TO THE NORTHWEST AND 
SLOW DOWN OVER THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE 40 MPH. TROPICAL STORM MALOU IS EXPECTED 
TO CONTINUE TO INTENSIFY SLOWLY. TROPICAL STORM FORCE WINDS EXTEND 
OUTWARD UP TO 30 MILES FROM THE CENTER.

REPEATING THE 700 PM CHST POSITION...LATITUDE 24.2 DEGREES NORTH AND 
LONGITUDE 130.5 DEGREES EAST...MOVING WEST-NORTHWEST AT 22 MPH WITH 
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS OF 40 MPH.

THE NEXT ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE AT 
2 AM SATURDAY MORNING.

$$

STANKO

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.