Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 05:45:15 -0500

584 
FZPN40 PHFO 031045
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1100 UTC FRI SEP 03 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0600 UTC SEP 03 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC SEP 04 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC SEP 05 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.WEAK FRONT FROM 30N178E TO 28N172E TO 23N167E NEARLY STATIONARY AND 
DISSIPATING. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 280 NM S OF FRONT W OF 
175E.
.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT DISSIPATED.

.RIDGE FROM 30N172W TO 26N174E NEARLY STATIONARY. 

.WINDS 20 KT OR LESS OVER ENTIRE AREA.

.SEAS 8 FT OR LESS OVER ENTIRE AREA.

.ITCZ FROM 09N140W TO 08N155W TO 09N170W TO 07N168E. ISOLATED 
MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 120 NM OF ITCZ. 

$$
.HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.