Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 08:31:06 -0500

554 
TPPN12 PGTW 031319 COR

A. FORMER TROPICAL STORM 08W (KOMPASU)

B. 03/1132Z

C. 41.2N

D. 142.5E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. XT3.0/3.5/W0.5/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 70/PBO ANMTN. WELL DEFINED LLCC WITH FORWARD SPEED
OF 20KTS AND .10 WRAP ON LOG10 SPIRAL YIELDS XT3.0. POSITION
REEVALUATED AND CORRECTED BASED ON ANIMATED INFRARED IMAGERY.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   03/0816Z  41.1N  139.6E  SSMS

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.