Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 09:12:35 -0500

365 
TPPN12 PGTW 031411

A. FORMER TROPICAL STORM 08W (KOMPASU)

B. 03/1332Z

C. 41.2N

D. 143.8E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 71A/PBO XTRP/ANMTN. THIS WILL BE THE FINAL FIX
ISSUED BY JTWC ON THIS AREA. THE AREA WILL CONTINUE TO BE
MONITORED FOR POSSIBLE REDEVELOPMENT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   03/0816Z  41.1N  139.6E  SSMS

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.