Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 10:06:59 -0500

099 
TXPN25 KNES 031505
SIMWIR

A.  10W (MALOU)

B.  03/1332Z

C.  24.3N

D.  128.5E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T2.5/2.5/D0.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...FT BASED ON PT.  SYSTEM APPEARS TO BE BEING ABSORBED IN
STRONG UPPER LEVEL LOW TO THE WEST.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...BALDWIN

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.