Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 11:45:08 -0500

037 
FZPN40 PHFO 031645
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1700 UTC FRI SEP 03 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 1200 UTC SEP 03 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1200 UTC SEP 04 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1200 UTC SEP 05 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.WEAK FRONT FROM 30N176E TO 28N168E NEARLY STATIONARY AND 
DISSIPATING. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 280 NM S OF FRONT E OF 
170E. 
.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT DISSIPATED.

.RIDGE FROM 30N170W TO 27N176E NEARLY STATIONARY. 

.WINDS 20 KT OR LESS OVER ENTIRE AREA.

.SEAS 8 FT OR LESS OVER ENTIRE AREA.

.ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS FROM 05N TO 08N W OF 168E.

.ITCZ FROM 09N140W TO 08N155W TO 09N170W TO 09N180E TO 07N168E. 
ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 120 NM OF ITCZ. 

$$
.HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.