Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 13:20:06 -0500

047 
TPPN13 PGTW 031815

A. TROPICAL STORM 10W (MALOU)

B. 03/1732Z

C. 24.7N

D. 127.8E

E. SIX/MTSAT

F. T2.0/2.5/S0.0/24HRS  STT: W0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 70/PBO ANMTN. DT IS 2.0 BASED ON .35 WRAP ON LOG
SPIRAL. MET AND PT ALSO 2.0. CONVECTION IS LAGGING BEHIND
MOVEMENT OF THE LLCC AND SOMEWHAT DETACHED. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   03/1415Z  24.1N  127.8E  TRMM

   BRANDON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.