Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 15:00:19 -0500

101 
FQPS01 NFFN 031800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Sep 032000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Sep 041800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 08S 160E 08S 170E 10S 179W 13S 174W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ1 IN THE AREA WEST OF 170E. ELSEWHERE, FEW
SHOWERS WITHIN 080 MILES OF CZ1.

WEAK TROUGH T1 13S 180 18S 172W SLOW MOVING. FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080
MILES OF T1. 

FRONT F1 20S 170W 25S 164W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF F1.

IN THE AREA BETWEEN 08S AND 22S AND WEST OF 170W, EXPECT SOUTHEAST
WINDS 25 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA BETWEEN 10S AND 18S AND EAST OF 155W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 25 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.