Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 16:09:27 -0500

598 
TXPN25 KNES 032108
SIMWIR

A.  10W (MALOU)

B.  03/2032Z

C.  24.1N

D.  127.3E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T2.5/2.5/S0.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR/AMSU

H.  REMARKS...DT=2.5 BASED ON .3 WH BAND.  PT=2.5. MET=2.5. FT BASED
ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    03/1742Z 24.1N 127.3E AMSU

...SCHWARTZ

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.