Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 17:45:12 -0500

672 
FZPN40 PHFO 032245
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
2300 UTC FRI SEP 03 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 1800 UTC SEP 03 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1800 UTC SEP 04 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1800 UTC SEP 05 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.WEAK FRONT FROM 30N179E TO 25N173E TO 23N166E NEARLY STATIONARY AND 
DISSIPATING. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 60 NM OF FRONT BETWEEN 
170E AND 175E...AND WITHIN 60 NM OF 25N170E.
.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT DISSIPATED.

.48 HOUR FORECAST COLD FRONT NEAR 30N160E.

.RIDGE FROM 30N168W TO 25N176E NEARLY STATIONARY. 

.WINDS 20 KT OR LESS OVER ENTIRE AREA.

.SEAS 8 FT OR LESS OVER ENTIRE AREA.

.ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS FROM 05N TO 08N W OF 168E.

.ITCZ FROM 09N140W TO 08N155W TO 09N175W TO 08N170E TO 06N160E. 
ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 120 NM OF ITCZ. 

$$
.FORECASTER POWELL. HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.