Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 19:15:06 -0500

373 
TPPN13 PGTW 040011

A. TROPICAL STORM 10W (MALOU)

B. 03/2332Z

C. 24.0N

D. 127.2E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T1.5/2.5/W0.5/24HRS  STT: W0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 44A/PBO LARGE CDO/ANMTN. DT IS 1.5 BASED ON .25 WRAP
OF CONVECTION NEAREST TO THE LLCC. MET AND PT ALSO SUPPORT 1.5.
APPEARS A SECONDARY LLCC IS DEVELOPING TO THE EAST AND THE TWO
ARE BEGINNING TO INTERACT. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   03/2043Z  24.6N  127.0E  SSMI
   03/2047Z  24.3N  126.8E  TRMM

   BRANDON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.