Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 19:40:12 -0500

328 
TPPN10 PGTW 040037

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 97W (SE OF OKINAWA)

B. 03/2332Z

C. 25.1N

D. 130.1E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T1.0/1.0/INIT OBS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 40A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. DT IS 1.0 BASED ON .20 WRAP ON
LOG SPIRAL. PT ALSO 1.0. DBO DT. APPEARS THIS IS A NEW
CIRCULATION WITHIN A BROADER MONSOONAL DEPRESSION. THE FORWARD
PROGRESS OF TS 10W HAS SLOWED AND TURNED SLIGHTLY, SO THIS NEW
CIRCULATION MAY BE AFFECTING THE MOVEMENT OF TS 10W.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   BRANDON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.