Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 22:20:47 -0500

128 
ATPQ40 PGUM 040320
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST SAT SEP 4 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

TROPICAL STORM MALOU (10W) IS CENTERED AT 25N127E...ABOUT 100 MILES 
SOUTH OF OKINAWA AND MOVING NORTHWEST AT 12 MPH WITH MAXIMUM WINDS 
OF 40 MPH. BANDS OF SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS ON THE EAST SIDE OF 
MALOU ARE FOUND BETWEEN 19N AND 25N FROM WEST OF 130E TO 134E. FOR 
MORE INFORMATION ON TROPICAL STORM MALOU...SEE BULLETINS FROM JTWC 
UNDER WMO HEADER WTPN33 PGTW. 

UPPER-LEVEL LOWS ARE CENTERED AT 23N147E...AT 20N165E...AND AT 
26N167E. THE FIRST IS PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED 
THUNDERSTORMS OVER THE NORTHERN MARIANAS BETWEEN 18N AND 22N FROM 
141E TO 154E. THE SECOND IS PRODUCING SIMILAR CONDITIONS SOUTH OF 
WAKE ISLAND BETWEEN 15N AND 19N FROM 165E TO 171E... AND THE THIRD 
IS PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS NORTH OF 
WAKE ISLAND BETWEEN 23N AND 25N FROM 168E TO 175E.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS TRIGGERING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS NORTH AND NORTHEAST OF SAIPAN BETWEEN 15N AND 17N FROM 
145E TO 148E. SIMILAR CONDITIONS ALSO EXIST WEST OF CHUUK BETWEEN 8N 
AND 9N FROM 144E TO 151E...SOUTHEAST OF YAP FROM 2N TO 5N FROM 141E 
TO 146E...SOUTH AND SOUTHWEST OF POHNPEI BETWEEN 4N AND 7N FROM 154E 
TO 161E...AND OVER KWAJALEIN AND NORTH OF MAJURO BETWEEN 8N AND 10N 
FROM 163E TO 175E.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.