Subject: Western Pacific: Synoptic Discussion For The Marianas

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 00:32:31 -0500

542 
FXPQ60 PGUM 040531
AFDPQ 

AREA FORECAST DISCUSSION
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
331 PM CHST SAT SEP 4 2010

.SYNOPSIS...
RADAR AND SATELLITE SHOW INCREASING SHOWERS EAST OF THE MARIANAS
ASSOCIATED WITH A SURFACE TROUGH SHOWN WEAKLY IN THE 00Z GFS
ANALYSIS. MORE WIDESPREAD SHOWERS ARE STILL ACTIVE EAST OF TINIAN
AND SAIPAN.

&&

.DISCUSSION...
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS APPEAR A GOOD BET
THIS EVENING AS WEAK TROUGHING RIPPLES THROUGH THE MARIANAS...
FOLLOWED BY RELATIVELY SETTLED CONDITIONS AFTER MIDNIGHT. FOR
SUNDAY AND SUNDAY NIGHT...RESIDUAL MOISTURE SHOULD KEEP SKIES
MOSTLY CLOUDY...WITH A SLIGHT CHANCE OF THUNDERSTORMS IN ADDITION
TO ISOLATED SHOWERS. THE REST OF THE NEW WEEK LOOKS PRETTY QUIET
WITH ONLY ISOLATED SHOWERS AND GENTLE WINDS EXPECTED. 

&&

.EASTERN MICRONESIA...
TO BE ADDED AFTER 5 PM.

&&

.WESTERN MICRONESIA...
TO BE ADDED AFTER 5 PM.

&&

.GUM WATCHES/WARNINGS/ADVISORIES...
GU...NONE.
MARIANAS WATERS...NONE.
&&

$$

MIDDLEBROOKE/DEVITA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.