Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 01:15:12 -0500

609 
TPPN13 PGTW 040612

A. TROPICAL STORM 10W (MALOU)

B. 04/0532Z

C. 25.2N

D. 127.5E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. T1.5/2.0/W1.0/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 19A/PBO XPSD LLCC/ANMTN. DT UNCLASS DUE TO
CONVECTIVE SHEAR OF 125 NM. MET AND PT YIELD A 1.5. DBO PT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.