Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 01:22:58 -0500

435 
TXPN25 KNES 040621
SIMWIR

A.  10W (MALOU)

B.  04/0232Z

C.  24.5N

D.  127.2E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T2.5/2.5/S0.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...CONVECTION WRAPS .4 ON LOG10 SPIRAL YIELDING A DT OF 2.5
MET AND PT =2.5.  FT BASED ON DT.

    NIL

...KIBLER

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.