Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 03:00:09 -0500

706 
FQPS01 NFFN 040600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Sep 040800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Sep 050600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 06S 160E 07S 170E 09S 180 13S 170W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ1.

WEAK TROUGH T1 22S 170W 25S 150W SLOW MOVING. FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080
MILES OF T1.  

FRONT F1 25S 165E 23S 175E 25S 175W SLOW MOVING. FEW SHOWERS WITHIN
100 MILES OF F1.

IN THE AREA BETWEEN 08S AND 23S AND WEST OF 170W, EXPECT EAST TO
SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST
SWELLS.

IN THE AREA BETWEEN 10S AND 20S AND EAST OF 155W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.