Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 05:45:14 -0500

626 
FZPN40 PHFO 041045
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1100 UTC SAT SEP 04 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0600 UTC SEP 04 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC SEP 05 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC SEP 06 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.48 HOUR FORECAST COLD FRONT FROM 30N162E TO 29N160E.

.TROUGH FROM 11N140W TO 08N155W TO 09M160W NEARLY STATIONARY.  
ISOLATED TSTMS WITHIN 60 NM OF TROUGH.

.RIDGE FROM 30N168W TO 24N162E NEARLY STATIONARY. 

.WINDS 20 KT OR LESS ENTIRE AREA.

.SEAS 8 FT OR LESS ENTIRE AREA.

.ISOLATED TSTMS WITHIN AREA BOUNDED BY 27N172E 21N180W 16N170E 
26N163E 27N172E.

.ITCZ FROM 09N161W TO 10N173W TO 08N160E.  ISOLATED MODERATE TO 
STRONG TSTMS WITHIN 120 NM OF THE ITCZ W OF 173W.  ISOLATED TSTMS 
BETWEEN 07N AND 10N BOUNDED BY 160W AND 169W.

$$
.HONOLULU.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.