Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 07:16:07 -0500

293 
TPPN13 PGTW 041212

A. TROPICAL STORM 10W (MALOU)

B. 04/1132Z

C. 27.1N

D. 127.6E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T2.0/2.5/W0.5/24HRS  STT: D0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 70/PBO ANMTN. CONVECTION WRAPPED A .55 ON LOG 10
SPIRAL YIELDING A DT OF 2.5. MET YIELDS A 2.5. PT YIELDS A 2.0.
DBO PT DUE TO SIX HOURLY CONSTRAINTS. CI IS HIGHER DUE TO
REDEVLOPMENT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   04/0758Z  25.8N  127.2E  SSMI
   04/1007Z  26.4N  128.0E  AMSU

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.