Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 09:53:08 -0500

593 
ATPQ40 PGUM 041453
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST SUN SEP 5 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

LOW-LEVEL CONVERGENT FLOW TO THE SOUTHEAST OF TROPICAL STORM MALOU 
(10W)...CENTERED NEAR 27N128E OR 40 MILES NORTH-NORTHWEST OF 
OKINAWA...IS PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS 
WEST OF A LINE FROM 25N132E TO 20N139E. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON 
TROPICAL STORM MALOU...SEE BULLETINS FROM JTWC UNDER WMO HEADER 
WTPN33 PGTW. 

UPPER-LEVEL DIVERGENCE NEAR AN UPPER-LEVEL LOW NORTH OF THE MARIANAS 
AT 23N143E IS TRIGGERING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS 
ACROSS THE CNMI BETWEEN 14N AND 20N FROM 131E TO 152E.

ANOTHER UPPER LOW JUST NORTH OF WAKE ISLAND AT 20N167E IS PRODUCING 
ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WEST OF THE ISLAND WITHIN 120 MILES OF 
19N164E.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED 
THUNDERSTORMS EAST OF THE MARIANAS WITHIN 80 MILES OF A LINE FROM 
11N144E TO 15N150E...NEAR KOROR WITHIN 100 MILES OF A LINE FROM 
7N133E TO 5N136E TO 5N141E...ACROSS CHUUK WITHIN 80 MILES OF A LINE 
FROM 7N146E TO 8N152E...NORTH OF KOSRAE AND NEAR KWAJALEIN BETWEEN 
7N AND 12N FROM 160E TO 169E...AND NORTHEAST OF MAJURO WITHIN 70 
MILES OF A LINE FROM 10N176E TO 11N180.

$$

AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.