Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 11:33:27 -0500

368 
TXPN25 KNES 041631
SIMWIR

A.  10W (MALOU)

B.  04/1501Z

C.  27.4N

D.  127.1E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T2.5/2.5/S0.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR

H.  REMARKS...SYSTEM HAS SHOWN LITTLE CHANGE OVER 24HRS WITH DT=2.5
BASED ON 5/10 BANDING. SOME INTERACTION WITH ISLANDS. MET AND PAT ALSO
2.5. FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...SWANSON

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.