Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 11:45:09 -0500

992 
FZPN40 PHFO 041645
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1700 UTC SAT SEP 04 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 1200 UTC SEP 04 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1200 UTC SEP 05 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1200 UTC SEP 06 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.48 HOUR FORECAST WEAK COLD FRONT FROM 30N162E TO 29N160E.

.TROUGH FROM 11N140W TO 11N145W TO 09N152W TO 08N160W NEARLY 
STATIONARY.  ISOLATED TSTMS WITHIN 60 NM OF TROUGH E OF 145W.

.RIDGE FROM 30N174W TO 25N172E TO 24N160E MOVING W SLOWLY.

.WINDS 20 KT OR LESS ENTIRE AREA.

.SEAS 8 FT OR LESS ENTIRE AREA.

.ITCZ FROM 09N162W TO 10N175E TO 08N160E.  ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS 
WITHIN 120 NM OF THE ITCZ W OF 174W.

$$
.HONOLULU.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.