Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 13:10:13 -0500

117 
TPPN13 PGTW 041808

A. TROPICAL STORM 10W (MALOU)

B. 04/1732Z

C. 28.1N

D. 126.0E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T2.5/2.5/D0.5/24HRS  STT: D0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 38A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. DT IS 2.5 BASED ON .45 WRAP ON
LOG SPIRAL. PT AND MET ALSO MATCH 2.5. DBO DT. CONVECTION
BEGINNING TO CONSOLIDATE MORE NEAR LLCC.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   BRANDON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.