Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 15:00:10 -0500

705 
FQPS01 NFFN 041800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Sep 042000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Sep 051800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 05S 160E 06S 170E 07S 180 10S 170W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120
MILES OF CZ1.

WEAK TROUGH T1 19S 170 25S 162W SLOW MOVING. FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080
MILES OF T1. 

TROUGH T2 10S 175E 12S 175W 16S 168W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
SOME SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF T2. 

FRONT F1 21S 178W 22S 173W 25S 168W SLOW MOVING. FEW SHOWERS WITHIN
080 MILES OF F1.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 07S AND WEST OF 169W, EXPECT EAST TO SOUTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS AND UP TO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH
SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA BETWEEN 10S AND 20S AND EAST OF 150W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.