Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 17:02:12 -0500

123 
TXPN25 KNES 042200
SIMWIR

A.  10W (MALOU)

B.  04/2101Z

C.  28.4N

D.  124.6E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T2.5/2.5/S0.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR/AMSRE

H.  REMARKS...SHEAR PATTERN YIELDS DT 3.0 WHILE BANDING GIVES DT 2.0. DT
OF 2.0 SUPPORTED BY RECENT CIMSS SATCON ESTIMATE OF 2.2 AT 17Z. MET AND
PT ARE 2.5. FT BASED ON MET.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    04/1723Z 28.4N 124.9E AMSRE

...SIMKO

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.