Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 17:45:09 -0500

456 
FZPN40 PHFO 042245
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
2300 UTC SAT SEP 04 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 1800 UTC SEP 04 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1800 UTC SEP 05 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1800 UTC SEP 06 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.TROUGH FROM 12N140W TO 09N150W NEARLY STATIONARY.  ISOLATED 
MODERATE TSTMS FROM 09N TO 13N E OF 149W.

.TROUGH FROM 11N178W TO 10N179E TO 08N177E MOVING W 10 KT.
SCATTERED MODERATE TSTMS FROM 08N TO 14N BETWEEN 177W AND 173E.

.RIDGE FROM 30N174W TO 25N170E TO 24N160E MOVING NW SLOWLY.

.WINDS 20 KT OR LESS ENTIRE AREA.

.SEAS 8 FT OR LESS ENTIRE AREA.

.ITCZ FROM 08N154W TO 09N177W.  ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS 
WITHIN 120 NM N OF THE ITCZ W OF 170W.

$$

.HONOLULU.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.