Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 19:14:04 -0500

532 
TPPN13 PGTW 050011

A. TROPICAL STORM 10W (MALOU)

B. 04/2332Z

C. 28.2N

D. 124.7E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. T2.5/2.5/D1.0/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 19A/PBO XPSD LLCC/ANMTN. DT IS 2.5 BASED ON 57NM
SHEAR. PT IS A 2.5, BUT MET IS LOWER AT 1.5. DBO DT. LLCC IS NOW
EXPOSED AND IS ROTATING AROUND THE LARGER SCALE CIRCULATION.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   04/1951Z  28.9N  124.6E  TRMM

   BRANDON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.